Updated Plans for December
But also apart from leetcode not very measurable or targeted
- Josh Shipton
With the feedback in mind here are my updated goals (they didn't even last a day).
Overarching goal for this holidays: Prepare yourself so that you can get an internship (get at least one credential)
Side mission: Create software for English teachers
- Leetcode - Complete Leetcode's Top Interview 150
- Add it to the morning routine. At least one a day.
- Record yourself explaining your solution and what you learnt (most important part)
- Communication - I'd like to be better at technical communication and being more articulate in general. There have been many times where I've struggled to express my thoughts clearly.
- Whenever I come across a new concept or something cool, make a one minute video explaining what it is.
- Ask my friends to review my video (thanks Djmon n Josh!)
- After recording a video, watch it! (probably the most important part)
- Understanding of more computer stuff. I want to understand more about computer architecture, and how it all works. I plan to do this by researching about linux and learning how to use the terminal; I'll learn about computers work by learning about how the tools work.
- Something about being better at writing and communicating my ideas - similar to point number 2. I was trying to come up with a very simple and clear way of getting this point but like better to just dump it out idk lol.
- Write a draft on Monday, and Thursday about something interesting. It doesn't matter whether it's posted. Just write a draft.
The goal is consistency. Don't burnout and do a bit everyday.